Skip To Main Content

Top Row

Logo Row



Montana State Law (20-5-420) allows capable students to carry and self-administer their EpiPen and/or rescue inhaler during school hours, before, after, and during any school activity, and anytime the student is on school property. In accordance with the law, appropriate paperwork is required for any student who plans to carry and self-administer their Asthma/Emergency Allergy medication. This includes High School students. State Law supersedes our district policy which does not require paperwork in order for High School students to possess their prescription medication. If your child plans to carry their Epipen and/or rescue inhaler at school, please complete the necessary paperwork as soon as possible.

*Please note: A new set of paperwork must be completed at the beginning of each school year.  It cannot carry over from the prior school year.

K-8th Grade Asthma Medication Order and Health Plan for School:

For students who will store their Asthma medication at the school office instead of carrying an inhaler in their backpack or on their person, please complete the following form and provide to the School Nurse at the beginning of each school year.