1200 30th Street West
Billings, Montana 59102
Kim Verschoot Smidt
Guidance Counselor (A-L)
Guidance Counselor (M-Z)
- Main Office and Attendance Office Hours: 7:30-4:00
- Guidance Office Hours: 9-2
- 7:30 AM Main Office and Attendance Office open
- 7:40 AM students may enter the cafeteria
- 8:00 AM students may enter the hallways and front entry
- 8:10 AM classes start
- 3:10 PM classes dismissed*
- *2:10 PM classes dismiss every Wednesday
- 3:30 PM campus cleared unless involved in an organized school activity.
- 4:00 PM Main Office, Attendance Office, and I.S.S. are closed
Our mission is to foster integrity, academic excellence, and creativity in our students by creating a safe, student-centered learning environment, guiding students from childhood to young adulthood.You are entering a school that is well known for academic achievement, good citizenship, and positive behavior. We expect you to continue the Will James tradition. Also, we expect you to make choices that support a warm, welcoming, and respectful environment so that you display pride in yourself and Will James.