Driver's Education Registration opens April 1st for summer sessions!
Students must be born on or before November 20, 2004 and be enrolled in grades 9-12 for the 2019-2020 school year in order to register for the 1st session of summer Drivers Ed.
ALL STUDENTS WHO REGISTER AND PAY BY THE DEADLINES WILL BE PLACED IN A CLASS AS LONG AS THEY MEET THE AGE AND GRADE REQUIREMENTS.
Registration Dates: April 1, 2019 - April 12, 2019
Payment Deadline: May 1, 2019
Class Dates and Times: May 20, 21, 23, 28 and June 3 - June 28.
Volunteer opportunities here!
- Clinical Engineering
- Patient Care
- Cheri Book Express (Coffee Cart)
- Guest Services
- Mail Delivery
- Safe Environment
- Leadership Skills
- Development of work ethic
- Experience in a Professional Environment
- Making New Friendships
- Giving Back to the community
- Letter of Recommendation
- Free drink during your shift
- School Credit of Community Service
Check us out on Facebook for the latest news.