New Student Registration for the 2019-2020 or the 2020-2021 school year:
New student registration is now completed online for Billings Public Schools. To begin this process:
- Go to billingsschools.org
- Select the “Parents” tab at the top of the page
- Scroll down to the “Frequently Used” tab and select “Enrollment Registration”
- Click on the icon “Enroll your student here”
- Once you have completed the necessary forms, you will receive an email from our registrar to set up an appointment.
For your appointment you will need to bring:
- Birth certificate
- Parent proof of residency in the West High boundaries
- Immunization records
- A parent and/or legal guardian must accompany the student to the registration appointment.
If you are interested in transferring a student within our district, please contact the Associate Principal at your student’s current school.
For questions regarding registration, please contact Sherry Neill, Registrar, at 281-5604 or Dr. Jeril Hehn, Associate Principal, at 281-5614.
To see which school your student will attend, call 281-5018 or go online
to School Locator.
- 2020-2021 Freshman Registration 1st & 2nd Semester
- 2020-2021 Sophomore Registration 1st & 2nd Semester
- 2020-2021 First Semester 11 & 12 Registration
- 2020-2021 Second Semester 11 & 12 Registration