New Student Registration for the 2018/2019 school year:
Please call the Main Office at West High (281-5600) in order to make an appointment to register your student.
For your appointment you will need to bring:
- Birth certificate
- Parent proof of residency in the West High boundaries
- Immunization records
A parent and/or legal guardian must accompany the student to the registration appointment.
For questions regarding registration, please contact Sherry Neill, Registrar, at 281-5604 or Dr. Jeril Hehn, Associate Principal, at 281-5614.
To see which school your student will attend, call 281-5018 or go online to School Locator.
- 2019-2020 Freshman Registration 1st & 2nd Semester
- 2019-2020 Sophomore Registration 1st & 2nd Semester
- 2019-2020 First Semester 11 & 12 Registration
- 2019-2020 Second Semester 11 & 12 Registration