New Student Registration for the 2019-2020 or the 2020-2021 school year:
New student registration is now completed online for Billings Public Schools. To begin this process:
- Go to billingsschools.org
- Select the “Parents” tab at the top of the page
- Scroll down to the “Frequently Used” tab and select “Enrollment Registration”
- Click on the icon “Enroll your new student here”
- Once you have completed the necessary forms, you will receive an email from our registrar to set up an appointment.
For your appointment you will need to bring:
- Birth certificate
- Parent proof of residency in the West High boundaries
- Immunization records
- A parent and/or legal guardian must accompany the student to the registration appointment.
If you are interested in transferring a student within our district, please contact Danette Cerise, Associate Principal, 281-5302.
For questions regarding registration, please contact 406-281-5301
To see which school your student will attend, go online to our School Locator.