Billings Senior High Yearbooks are on sale for the school year beginning the second week of school. While the yearbook department always orders a few extra, to guarantee your yearbook, order it before April 30th of any school year.
- September - December ($55)
- January - April 30th ($65)
- After April 30th ($70)
To purchase a yearbook...
- Please print and send this order form and check to:
Billings Senior High, Yearbook
425 Grand Ave
Billings, MT 59101
- OR, purchase online at yearbookforever.com (shipping not available for yearbooks ordered online)
Graduating seniors may submit a senior portrait to be placed in the yearbook. Please email pictures to Adam Restad at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1st. Pictures must be...
- A head and shoulders shot
- No props. Pictures with musical instruments, sports equipment, etc. will be omitted
- Digital files preferred @ 300 dpi
All pictures will be cropped to 2"x2" square.
Additionally, if parents or guardians of seniors would like to purchase a "baby ad" for $30 they may send in a childhood picture of their student along with a 15 word caption that will be placed in the yearbook.
In order to be inclusive of graduation and spring sports, Senior publishes a "full-year" annual, meaning that we don't finish our year coverage until the end of May. Yearbooks are printed after graduation and are available for pick up any time during the following school year in room 206.
If you would like your yearbook mailed when they arrive in early September, please include your address and an additional $10 for shipping and handling.