Billings Senior High Yearbooks can be ordered beginning the second week of school. While the yearbook department always orders a few extra, to guarantee your yearbook, order it before April 20th of any school year.
- September - December ($55)
- January - April 20th ($65)
- After April 20th ($70)
To purchase a yearbook...
- Purchase online at yearbookforever.com (and enter Billings Senior in the search bar)
- Please print and send this order form and check to:
Billings Senior High, Yearbook
425 Grand Ave
Billings, MT 59101
Graduating seniors may submit a senior portrait to be placed in the yearbook. Please email high resolution pictures to Adam Restad at email@example.com by October 1st. Pictures must be...
- A head and shoulders shot
- No props. Pictures with musical instruments, sports equipment, etc. will be omitted
- Digital files preferred @ 300 dpi
All pictures will be cropped to 2"x2" square.
Additionally, if parents or guardians of seniors would like to purchase a "baby ad" for $30 they may send in a childhood picture of their student along with a 15 word caption that will be placed in the yearbook.
2019 yearbooks will be available for pick up in room 206 mid-May. If you would like your yearbook mailed, please include your address and an additional $10 for shipping and handling.