Enrollment & Registration
Billings Public Schools is happy to have you enroll with us at one of our 32 incredible schools. Welcome and thank you for allowing us to help you reach your child's full potential.
A parent, legal guardian, or legal custodian will need to fill out an Enrollment Form for each child new to the District, including Kindergarten students. You may download the form and have it filled out before enrolling at the school to save time or you may fill it out at the school.
- Tuition Information
- 2018-2019 OPI Tuition Rates
- 2019-2020 OPI Tuition Rates
- 2018-2019 Out of District Request Form
- 2019-2020 Out of District Request Form
- Elementary Student Attendance Agreement
- Middle/High School Attendance Agreement
For questions regarding tuition payments, contact Brenda Cross at 406-281-5032.
For all other questions, please utilize our Questions form below to best serve you.
- How do I find out which school my child will attend?
- How do I register my child for Kindergarten?
- Which immunizations does my child need for the upcoming school year?
- I'm not sure if my child has all of his/her vaccinations, what do I do?
In order to register your child for Kindergarten:
* Students MUST be five years old on or before the tenth (10th) day of September of the school year in which a child registers to enter school.
* The District requires a birth certificate and an immunization record for every child to be admitted to District schools.
* A parent, legal guardian, or legal custodian will need to complete an Enrollment Form. This form can be completed at the school. Or you can can download, complete the form and bring it with you to the school.
Effective August 25, 2016, students will NOT be permitted to attend school until ALL vaccination requirements have been met. This will include participation in extracurricular activities and athletic practices/events.
Exemption provisions have not changed. If you do not plan to comply with the mandates, please fill out an exemption form. Exemption forms are available on the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services website.
Please note that religious exemptions must be updated annually. Exemptions must be provided to your child’s school prior to enrollment.