Enrollment & Registration
Billings Public Schools is happy to have you enroll with us at one of our 32 incredible schools. Welcome and thank you for allowing us to help you reach your child's full potential.
Billings Public Schools Enrollment Express Portal
Billings Public Schools has now moved to an online enrollment process. Please confirm in which school boundary you reside in. You can do so by using our School Locator and entering your home address.
Once you have submitted your Student Information and basic demographics information – this information must be reviewed and approved by school personnel. Once approved, you will receive an email with instructions for creating your PowerSchool for Parents account, or how to add this student to your current account in order to fill out the Enrollment forms.
For support filling out the electronic Enrollment form, please contact your home school.
If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder. If you have trouble filling out this form, or do not have access to a computer, please contact your home school for support. School Contact Information can be found under the 'Our Schools' tab.
If you are specifically experiencing Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) web accessibility barriers such as use with screen readers, or color blindness, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents you may need to complete registration forms and that you will take to your child’s school to finalize their enrollment will include:
- Child’s birth certificate or passport
- Proof of address (utility bill, lease agreement, buy/sell agreement)
- Proof of immunizations or exemption forms
- Transcript or current grades if enrolling for high school
- Current IEP (If applicable)
As well as any other documentation, that may pertain to your child’s enrollment:
- Caretaker Affidavit
- Legal documentation such as guardianship, binding legal documents, restraining orders, loss of parental rights, etc.
- Medical needs forms, medication forms if required
- Educational Authorization Affidavit (Caretaker Affidavit)
- Billings Public School Policy on Medication
- Asthma Care Plan and Order Form
- Montana Authorization to Carry and Self-Administer Asthma/Allergy Medication
- Management Procedure For Students with Diabetes
- Health Care Provider Order For student with Diabetes
Immunization Requirements and Exemption Form:
- Vaccines Required for School Attendance, Preschool – 12th Grade (9/2019)
- Conditional Attendance Form HES 103 (Revised July 2015)
- History of Varicella (Chicken Pox) Form DPHHS – 115 (revised 7/2015)
- Medical Exemption Form IZ HES101A (Rev 10/2018)
- Affidavit of Exemption on Religious Grounds Form HES – 113 (revised 06/2015)