Pre-Registration for New and Re-Enrolling Students
Please register for the school your address is zoned for. If you are unsure of which school your address is zoned for, check by using our School Locator and enter your home address.
There is a unique link for each school level, please select the appropriate level:
Once you have submitted your Pre-Registration form – this information must be reviewed and approved by school personnel. Once approved, you will receive an email with instructions for creating your PowerSchool for Parents account, or how to add this student to your current account in order to fill out the Enrollment forms.
If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder. If you have trouble filling out this form, or do not have access to a computer, please contact your home school for support. School Contact Information can be found under the 'Our Schools' tab.
If you are specifically experiencing Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) web accessibility barriers such as use with screen readers, or color blindness, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age 3-5 Early Childhood Special Education Pre-Registration
- Rimrock Learning Center serves IDEA Part C children ages 3-5 with disabilities
Documents may be needed to complete registration forms that you will take to your child’s school to finalize their enrollment will include:
- Child’s birth certificate or passport
- Proof of address (utility bill, lease agreement, buy/sell agreement)
- Proof of immunizations or exemption forms
- Transcript or current grades if enrolling for high school
- Current IEP (If applicable)
Any other documentation, that may pertain to your child’s enrollment:
- Legal documentation such as guardianship, binding legal documents, restraining orders, loss of parental rights, etc.
- Medical needs forms, medication forms if required
- Educational Authorization Affidavit (Caretaker Affidavit)
- Billings Public School Policy on Medication
- Asthma Care Plan and Order Form
- Montana Authorization to Carry and Self-Administer Asthma/Allergy Medication
- Management Procedure For Students with Diabetes
- Health Care Provider Order For student with Diabetes
Immunization Requirements and Exemption Form:
- Vaccines Required for School Attendance, Preschool – 12th Grade (9/2019)
- Conditional Attendance Form HES 103 (Revised July 2021)
- History of Varicella (Chicken Pox) Form DPHHS – 115 (revised 7/2015)
- Medical Exemption Form IZ HES101A (Rev 07/2021)
- Affidavit of Exemption on Religious Grounds Form HES – 113 (revised 07/2021)
- How do I find out which school my child will attend?
- How do I register my child for Kindergarten?
- Which immunizations does my child need for the upcoming school year?
- I'm not sure if my child has all of his/her vaccinations, what do I do?