New Timesheets Important Information
Billings Public Schools has adopted all new payroll timesheets. Please review the important information below regarding each new timesheet and effective dates. We encourage you to reach out to your building Administrator or Secretary if you’re not sure which timesheet to fill out. You may also reach out to the Payroll office at Payroll@BillingsSchools.org for additional information. Thank you!
**TIMESHEETS MUST BE PRINTED ON CORRECT PAPER NOTED BELOW OR TIMESHEETS ARE INVALID AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY PAYROLL.**
Support Employees Timesheet
Effective: Monday, August 16th
Paper Ordering Information: 20lb Blue (Same as former blue sheet)
**This timesheet is for any support employees who sub for another support staff, forgot to enter time on their timecard online, or performed extra duties.
BEA Licensed Employees Timesheet
Effective: Wednesday, August 18th
Paper Ordering Information: 20lb Canary yellow (Same as former yellow sheet)
**This timesheet is for submitting teachers subbing for another teacher, extra time worked, required classroom/building moves, or other work that is above an employee’s contract pay.
Community Ed and Adult Ed Employees Timesheet
Paper Ordering Information: 20lb Salmon
**Community Education/Adult Ed is only for teachers teaching classes.
**This timesheet is also for Driver’s Ed for Adult Ed.
- Click on the ‘Active Employees - Click here to Login with Single sign-on (SSO)’
- If you click on the ‘Former Employees - Click here to Login’ you will be redirected back to this page.
- Former employees will use regular login credentials, noted below.
- If you click on former employee and should be using sso it will take you back to the active/former options
- Login Information
- Username: Your 8-digit Employee ID number
- Password: Last 4-digits of SSN
- Users who have changed their password may disregard these instructions.
Employee IDs will be given to you by HR.
Please submit a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble logging into your account.
Please reference the Labor Information page for additional information.