The following board members are organized by last name in alphabetical order. Click on the name of the trustee to view more information.
To contact the Billings Public Schools school board, email email@example.com.
Annual School Trustee Election May 5, 2020, for Single Member District #1 (Billings Southside and part
of North Park Area), #2 (Billings Heights East of Lake Elmo and North Park Area), High School District A
and High School District B (Elementary feeder Districts - Except Lockwood) See Trustee Maps
- Filing date starts December 12, 2019.
- Closing date is March 26, 2020.
- Candidates must be a resident in their respective district for one full year to qualify.
- Filing Packets may be picked up at the Lincoln Center, 415 North 30th Street, Room 207 or at the Yellowstone County Courthouse Election Office.
- Packets must be returned to Craig VanNice, Billings Public Schools Clerk, 415 North 30th Street,
Room 212, by March 26, 2020.
View maps of the districts at the following Yellowstone Election Website link:
Dr. Greta Besch Moen Chair
Joseph M. Raffiani Vice-Chair
Greg Upham Superintendent
Craig Van Nice Clerk