The City of Billings is closing down a portion of the South Frontage Rd for approx. 2 months which will affect transportation times effective Monday, February 18th. Click here for more information.
The City of Billings is closing down a portion of the South Frontage Rd for approx. 2 months which will affect transportation times. Effective Monday, February 18th, bus pickup times will change as follows:
- Orchard @ Ellington Ave SW at 7:00 am
- Fenton Ave SW @ Arlington Ave SW @ 7:01 am
- Arlington Ave SW @ Ellington Ave SW @ 7:02 am
- 216 Garden Ave @ 7:11 am
- 136 Buena Vista Ave @ 7:13 am
- Belknap @ Garden @ 7:14 am
- 405 S 25th St @ 7:18 am
- 9th Ave S @ S 30th St @ 7:22 am
- 9th Ave S @ S 28th St @ 7:23 am
- 10th Ave S @ S 29th St @ 7:25 am
- Kimble Dr @ Sugar Ave @ 7:30 am
Transportation times for Sugar Ave @ Hannon and King Ave E @ Haugen remain the same.
PM route times will remain the same except for students on Arlington Ave SW, Ellington Ave SW, Fenton Ave SW and Orchard. These students will be dropped off approx. 5-7 minutes later than normal until the construction is complete.
Billings Public Schools has made an attempt to contact those affected by this closure. It is parent/guardian responsibility to make sure their contact information is accurate with their child's home school.
If you have questions, please contact Ponderosa Elementary or the Transportation Department at 281-5580. Thank you.